Shot sleeves are treated relatively neglected, they should be purchased as inexpensively as possible and have a long service life. Thermal as well as dynamic loads to which a casting chamber is exposed during the casting process cause wear and tear, usually first in the area of the hopper. In order you do not have to replace your shot sleeve with a new one, we offer you our repair and maintenance service. You have various options, depending on wear:
- drilling out the piston diameter to your next nominal size
- conversion of an existing casting chamber to a system with an exchangeable bush
- insert a wear sleeve in the filling area
- insert a wear sleeve along the entire length
- Talk to us, we are looking forward to discuss with you which solution is the most economical.